Biden and world leaders try to hammer out next steps on climate
US president Joe Biden tried to hammer out the world’s next steps against rapidly worsening climate change in a private, virtual session with a small group of other global leaders on Friday, and announced a new US-European pledge to cut climate-wrecking methane leaks.
May be interesting
- 17.09.2021 Strictly’s John Whaite: Same-sex role models will give kids hope for the future
- 17.09.2021 Philip was a loving partner and a devoted dad
- 17.09.2021 United States plans 'new system' for international travel, but will not yet relax restrictions
- 17.09.2021 When the storm of outrage dies down, I’m afraid people will go back to ignoring the women’s game
- 17.09.2021 Jurgen Klopp tees up Thiago Alcantara for success in settled role