Jury hears paramedics’ account of scene – murder trial
Anne Colomines lay dead on a bloody floor beside her husband Renato Gehlen, who had a knife sticking from his chest, when members of the Dublin Fire Brigade entered their bedroom, the Central Criminal Court has heard.
May be interesting
- 17.09.2021 United States plans 'new system' for international travel, but will not yet relax restrictions
- 17.09.2021 Teenage jockey Benoit de La Sayette gets six-month ban for cocaine use
- 17.09.2021 The prospect of Graham Dwyer being released on a legal technicality, however slim, would be of great concern
- 17.09.2021 IRFU receive reports from all four provinces after controversy over changing facilities at women's interpros
- 17.09.2021 €5 increase to State pension ‘still on the table’ despite official warnings over cost