Mother apologises to family over son’s death in dog attack
The mother of a nine-year-old boy mauled to death by a dog has apologised to his family for her “senseless actions” in leaving the animal with her son.
May be interesting
- 17.09.2021 At 40, former Wexford dual star Redmond Barry is chasing his second Wexford SHC title, 21 years after his first
- 17.09.2021 France recalls its ambassadors to the US and Australia in the worsening row over their nuclear submarine deal
- 17.09.2021 United States plans 'new system' for international travel, but will not yet relax restrictions
- 17.09.2021 Co Wexford has second lowest Covid rate as numbers continue to fall locally
- 17.09.2021 High moral ground always a risky strategy in politics says Green leader Eamon Ryan after Zapponegate debacle