Ed Woodward says Man Utd on ‘right track’ after signing likes of Ronaldo despite net loss of €107.97m for last season
Ed Woodward is “more confident than ever” that Manchester United are on the “right track” having brought in the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo over the summer.
May be interesting
- 17.09.2021 Neven Maguire: ‘People say to me, “You’re eating too much of your own food”... they don’t realise it’s not the nicest thing to h
- 17.09.2021 Mother apologises to family over son’s death in dog attack
- 17.09.2021 France recalls its ambassadors to the US and Australia in the worsening row over their nuclear submarine deal
- 17.09.2021 High street versus Amazon: how shops can stay in the picture
- 17.09.2021 Jurgen Klopp tees up Thiago Alcantara for success in settled role