Property tax net widens in first revaluation of homes since 2013
More than 100,000 previously exempt homeowners will have to pay property tax for the first time next month in the the first revaluation of the charge in eight years.
May be interesting
- 17.09.2021 Stifling City’s slickers and getting the ‘one in 10’ is Ralph Hasenhuttl’s goal
- 17.09.2021 United States plans 'new system' for international travel, but will not yet relax restrictions
- 17.09.2021 High moral ground always a risky strategy in politics says Green leader Eamon Ryan after Zapponegate debacle
- 17.09.2021 Jury hears paramedics’ account of scene – murder trial
- 17.09.2021 Teenage jockey Benoit de La Sayette gets six-month ban for cocaine use