Linking pension age with life expectancy would cut ‘unsustainable’ State cost burden – Department report
LINKING the state pension age with life expectancy could significantly reduce an “unsustainable” financial burden on the state, according to a new report.
May be interesting
- 17.09.2021 High street versus Amazon: how shops can stay in the picture
- 17.09.2021 Property tax net widens in first revaluation of homes since 2013
- 17.09.2021 ‘I’m sure Mr Bruton would want to withdraw his remarks’ – President hits out at ex-Taoiseach amid partition event saga
- 17.09.2021 France recalls its ambassadors to the US and Australia in the worsening row over their nuclear submarine deal
- 17.09.2021 China eases wheat quality terms for rain-hit French crop - traders