High moral ground always a risky strategy in politics says Green leader Eamon Ryan after Zapponegate debacle
Green party leader Eamon Ryan has said one lesson he has learned over years in politics is to “be aware of the high moral ground” when asked how frustrating it is to be a party to a Government that has been mired in controversy for months.
May be interesting
- 17.09.2021 Arsenal have their tallest defence in 30 years – but will it make any difference?
- 17.09.2021 ‘I spent two hours crying’ – Daughter of former Olympia Theatre owner hits out at renaming as ‘cultural vandalism’
- 17.09.2021 United States plans 'new system' for international travel, but will not yet relax restrictions
- 17.09.2021 Late surge sees Brilliant Bray topple Carnew after thriller
- 17.09.2021 Philip was a loving partner and a devoted dad