Culture Night to be a feast for all the senses
THE wheel goes around again and we’re back at Culture Night and there’s a veritable feast for all the senses on the menu for arts aficionados on Friday in Macroom and its environs.
May be interesting
- 17.09.2021 Jurgen Klopp tees up Thiago Alcantara for success in settled role
- 17.09.2021 Wicklow TD Simon Harris is ‘seriously considering’ complaint to Dáil disciplinary committee over leak claim
- 17.09.2021 China eases wheat quality terms for rain-hit French crop - traders
- 17.09.2021 Linking pension age with life expectancy would cut ‘unsustainable’ State cost burden – Department report
- 17.09.2021 Walk-in vaccination clinics to open on college campuses