High street versus Amazon: how shops can stay in the picture
The website for Raven Books looks like something from the late 1990s. It’s just a homepage with a solitary photo of the shopfront in Blackrock, Co Dublin. There’s information about Covid protocols and opening hours as well as a couple of phone numbers and an email address for anyone interested in ordering a book.
May be interesting
- 17.09.2021 Woman who abandoned Dublin 4 home due to toxic chemical spill at neighbour's property claims repair works causing further damage
- 17.09.2021 Jury hears paramedics’ account of scene – murder trial
- 17.09.2021 China eases wheat quality terms for rain-hit French crop - traders
- 17.09.2021 High moral ground always a risky strategy in politics says Green leader Eamon Ryan after Zapponegate debacle
- 17.09.2021 Mother apologises to family over son’s death in dog attack