Wicklow TD Simon Harris is ‘seriously considering’ complaint to Dáil disciplinary committee over leak claim
HIGHER Education Minister Simon Harris has denied leaking the appointment of Katherine Zappone as a UN envoy from Cabinet and said he is “very seriously” considering a complaint to the Dáil’s disciplinary committee.
May be interesting
- 17.09.2021 At 40, former Wexford dual star Redmond Barry is chasing his second Wexford SHC title, 21 years after his first
- 17.09.2021 Dan Walker reveals motivation behind signing up for Strictly Come Dancing
- 17.09.2021 Teenage jockey Benoit de La Sayette gets six-month ban for cocaine use
- 17.09.2021 Late surge sees Brilliant Bray topple Carnew after thriller
- 17.09.2021 Jury hears paramedics’ account of scene – murder trial