Locals urge Wicklow County Council to refuse Sean Fitzpatrick planning permission for a new house in Greystones
Local residents have urged Wicklow County Council to refuse a planning application by former Anglo Irish Bank chairman, Sean Fitzpatrick to build a new house near Greytones.
May be interesting
- 17.09.2021 Ireland has taken a ‘retrograde step’ with its shared history after President Higgins said he won’t attend centenary commemorati
- 17.09.2021 Co Wexford has second lowest Covid rate as numbers continue to fall locally
- 17.09.2021 High moral ground always a risky strategy in politics says Green leader Eamon Ryan after Zapponegate debacle
- 17.09.2021 United States plans 'new system' for international travel, but will not yet relax restrictions
- 17.09.2021 Captain Tom ‘would have loved’ new book One Hundred Reasons To Hope