‘I spent two hours crying’ – Daughter of former Olympia Theatre owner hits out at renaming as ‘cultural vandalism’
The daughter of the renowned former owner of the Olympia Theatre, Gerry Sinnott, has appealed for a rethink on the renaming of the venue, as she labelled it “cultural vandalism.”
May be interesting
- 17.09.2021 New York millionaire Robert Durst guilty of best friend’s murder
- 17.09.2021 ‘I’m sure Mr Bruton would want to withdraw his remarks’ – President hits out at ex-Taoiseach amid partition event saga
- 17.09.2021 Teenage jockey Benoit de La Sayette gets six-month ban for cocaine use
- 17.09.2021 Arsenal have their tallest defence in 30 years – but will it make any difference?
- 17.09.2021 Top marks for Aoife at the Ollie’s