Teenage jockey Benoit de La Sayette gets six-month ban for cocaine use
Teenage jockey Benoit de la Sayette has been banned for six months after testing positive for cocaine earlier this year, the British Horseracing Authority (BHA) said.
May be interesting
- 17.09.2021 IRFU receive reports from all four provinces after controversy over changing facilities at women's interpros
- 17.09.2021 Jurgen Klopp tees up Thiago Alcantara for success in settled role
- 17.09.2021 Property tax net widens in first revaluation of homes since 2013
- 17.09.2021 President Higgins says he was annoyed at DUP, not church leaders, over giving him the wrong title
- 17.09.2021 Mother apologises to family over son’s death in dog attack