China eases wheat quality terms for rain-hit French crop - traders
Chinese buyers have agreed to relax a key quality specification for upcoming shipments of French wheat in response to rain damage in France's harvest, traders familiar with the matter said.
May be interesting
- 17.09.2021 Dan Walker reveals motivation behind signing up for Strictly Come Dancing
- 17.09.2021 Neven Maguire: ‘People say to me, “You’re eating too much of your own food”... they don’t realise it’s not the nicest thing to h
- 17.09.2021 Company promises e-scooters with technology to stop riding on footpaths
- 17.09.2021 My team and player of the year, and why in brutal terms, Mayo just weren't good enough
- 17.09.2021 President Higgins says he was annoyed at DUP, not church leaders, over giving him the wrong title